Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

Awesome weather!! It has been SO NICE!! It is supposed to be 90ish by the end of the weekend.
We are looking forward to summer. The kids are beggin to go fishing and camping. WE (the adults) on the other hand are trying to save money.
I have decided I have given birth to fish. They love to swim. I think we are going to spend everyday in the pool.
I am glad the weather is so nice, but this holiday(father's day) always reminds me of grandpa (Amos). It was the last holiday we spent together as a family-ya know before he went to Heaven! Bitter (but VERY) sweet memories. I miss him. (sorry I am a silly emotional girl!)
I love to put pictures up, especially so people can see them. They spend so much time sitting in a picture album somewhere. We enjoy seeing them. Looking at how goofy we are/were. Enjoy my slideshow of the men in my life I LOVE!! Happy Father's Day!!! I miss you Gramps!

No comments: