Monday, June 16, 2008

Coppermine




On Father's Day, the WHOLE clan went to the Kennecott/Bingham Canyon Coppermine. Man that place has changed. It's better in some ways, but not in others. They have closed off the big tire so you cant climb up into in anymore. You can stand by it but you can't touch it or a security gurard comes by and yells at you. The layout of the whole place changes. It is still cool to see the trucks-especially since your looking at big double cab trucks that look like Hotwheels compared to the dump trucks. The museum is cool and the gift shop. It is beyond me how deep that place is. AND that it is always changing. It was fun. The kids had fun. It was a nice day. (Man-look at those geeky kids!! I think Chris and I were about 7 and 8ish in these pictures. I really wanted to get pictures of my own kids in the tire. Oh well!)

No comments: